[ossig] RMS coming to Malaysia

IOSN is organizing for RMS to come to Malaysia on Oct 20th.

We're hoping that ossig/myoss, can help co-organize this with us.

Right now we're looking for a suitable venue, and I think KMDC's
facilities are great for a panel discussion, as well as a Q&A session.

Nan Phin, would it be possible MNCC/KDMC to help co-organize this with
us?

--
Khairil Yusof
IOSN IT Consultant, UNDP-APDIP, Malaysia