	http://apac.redhat.com/worldtour/

Date: Monday, 4 October 2004
Time: 9am-1pm
Venue: Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur
Address: Jalan Conlay, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Function Room: Prince 2, Level 2
Hotel Ph: 603 2170 8888

Signup!
https://www.redhat.com/apps/webform.html?event_type=simple_form&eid=259

If I get more details as to whom "interesting" might be speaking soon
(like the previous world tour), I'll post that information here...
--
Colin Charles, byte@aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/