Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] fosscon 2003 slides

On 30 Aug 2003 at 16:02, S.M.Sabri S.M.Ismail wrote:

> Hi Zali,
>
> Seems that http://opensource.mimos.my/fosscon2003cd/ giving me a blank body
> currently ...

Seems to be ok now.

> Anyway, which is (will be) our main discussion group on Malaysian FOSS?
> ossig@mncc.com.my or myoss@my-opensource.org ?

Both cater to the local OSS community.  Some people subscribe to both
these two ML.  However, there are also quite a few people who only
subscribe to one.  (I maintain both lists.)  Ossig is slightly more
general with more newcomers to OSS while myoss tends to be more technical
with quite a few die-hard, hard-core OSS types :)

--
Soo Hoe