Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] Technical workshops in MIMOS?

Capture the flag already scheduled in a security conf at MidValley later this
year. Dinesh and members of mysnort speaking, I believe. I'm sure someone
will elaborate.

Imran

Ken Wong wrote:

As Tejinder said at Fosscon, you've got to know how to break into your systems before you can protect it :) It would be fun to have a "capture the flag" competition where people on a _LAN_ compete to break into servers.

Might also be a fun demonstration at one of the FOSSCons to show participants how quickly a default installation of most OSes can be compromised.
Ken