Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] Technical workshops in MIMOS?

As Tejinder said at Fosscon, you've got to know how to break into your
systems before you can protect it :) It would be fun to have a "capture
the flag" competition where people on a _LAN_ compete to break into
servers.

Might also be a fun demonstration at one of the FOSSCons to show
participants how quickly a default installation of most OSes can be
compromised.

Ken