Re: [ossig] Great Ball interview ... should be in our OSS 'warchest'

You're probably right.
Dinesh expressed it very well yesterday: Open Source will never have a
strong position in 'high circles' because it makes it very difficult to
grease the palms of intermediaries. Maybe he said it differently, but
this is what it boils down to.

Universities are not spared:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/956800.asp?0cv=TB10&cp1=1

By the way: Thanks to Imran for a perfect organisation of a great event.
Let's forget about the not-so-great representative .... !

Uwe