Re: [ossig] Great Ball interview ... should be in our OSS 'war chest'

Sorry this is mis-threaded; I deleted the most recent threads before I
realized I had a follow-up...

Viz. [F[L]OSS, the nature of ignorance, posturing, FUD and greed among
elected  (and appointed!) officials doesn't seem  to vary  much in the
US, except in its  degree.  This would  be hysterical if it weren't so
terrifying...

http://www.lessig.org/blog/archives/001436.shtml

--
% You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
Christopher DeMarco