Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] OpenOffice.org Community Marketing Contact

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 15:44, Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:

> > The proper project should really be sitting at http://my.openoffice.org/
> > which is native-lang, BM(Malaysia). And if we were serious about
> > localisations, we also need to release a full featured app, not just a
> > patch for Linux.
>
> this is another mess...
> 'my' is refering to language or country?
> Is it "Malaysia OOo marketing project" or "Malay OOo l10n project"?
> if it's base on language, what myanmarian URL will be?

its the Bahasa Malaysia native-lang project. language. everything,
including l10n, support, qa, etc...

myanmarian?

> hindi team use 'hi' not 'in'

correct. because hindi !== indian. there's supposed to be a tamil
initiative too.

> > Now here's the deal - no one knows if Syamsul is working with Bustamam
> > at this moment and they are moving to my.openoffice.org, or is Bustamam
> > still running the "fork".
>
> why dont bustamam, colin and shamsul get together and discuss?

Have already informed Bustamam (and you) in an e-mail. And Syamsul has
received one too. I'm just waiting for a response now... Possibly no one
works during the weekends!

(erm, well, OOo-team are - we're pushing RC4 out tomorrow most likely.)
--
Colin Charles, byte@aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/