[ossig] (Fwd) Seeking news, discussion of open source in the public se

From:           	"Nick Arnett" <narnett@mccmedia.com>
To:             	<malaysia-isoc-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Subject:        	Seeking news, discussion of open source in the public
sector
Date sent:      	Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:07:13 -0700

We are posting an item today on www.opensector.org regarding open source
software in government in Malaysia (see
http://www.opensector.org/1059674830) and I came across your mailing list
as
I was searching for places where we might look for contributors to the
site,
which Mitch Kapor announced at OSCON earlier this month.  If you feel it
appropriate, could you share the following with your list?

OpenSector.org is building a global army of contributors and
correspondents
who will contribute tips, articles, news and discussion to
www.opensector.org, a web site focused on the use of open source software
in
the public sector, especially government and education.  If you are
interested in helping (even occasionally), please visit the site or
contact
the site managers at "osadmin@opensector.org".  OpenSector.org's launch
was
announced July 10, 2003 by keynote speaker Mitch Kapor at O'Reilly's Open
Source Conference.

Thanks!

--
Nick Arnett