Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] RE: PLEASE BE MORE CAUTION IN SENDING MAIL TOossig@mncc.com.my

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 19:42, pclow wrote:
> thanks for the rather LOUD advice (or warning) .....
> ....and the red coloured text helped in conveying your
> friendly-challenged tone.

hah. time to use a text client, so we dont see colours.

> permit me to suggest that a less harsh attitude coupled
> with a short explanation would help a great deal.

i think clarence's mail client is broken, somewhat. or its his
mailserver. because the [ossig] tags seem to be there, all the time
anyways.

also, if one is filtering the subject line for [ossig], this is *not*
the preferred way. you should be filtering on say, reply-to address set
as ossig@mncc.com.my or even the to: address set to ossig@mncc.com.my (i
use the latter).
--
Colin Charles, byte@aeon.com.my