Re: [ossig] BM word list - release under what license?

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 20:45, Ditesh Kumar wrote:
> > so you are proposing something like GFDL, but with no restrictions on
> > the use of the list itself, only that modifications remain open, right?
>
> I had to grok the GFDL before I could answer you. GFDL pretty much
> summarized my opinion and

Crap - I hit the send button before finishing the sentence. Anyway -
GFDL is what I'd suggest from what I have read.

--
Ditesh Kumar
Ameba6 Solutions Sdn. Bhd.

"Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits
is, of course, in a state of sin." 	- John Von Neumann