[ossig] EDONTPANIC

from the newsgroups:

 In many of the more relaxed civilizations on the Outer
 Eastern Rim of the Galaxy, FreeBSD has already supplanted
 the great UNIX[R] as the standard repository of all knowledge
 and wisdom, for though it has many omissions and contains
 much that is apocryphal, or at least wildly inaccurate, it
 scores over the older, more pedestrian work in two important
 respects.

 First, it is slightly cheaper; and secondly it has the error
 EDONTPANIC inscribed in large friendly letters in its source.

[With no apology to the late great DNA, -hackers or anyone else]