Re: [ossig] Microsoft buys UNIX-licences !

Not in this case would I be convinced.
Having seen similar for abortion, etc., I consider it a good approach to
confess: "yes, I did it ! Sue me".
But in this case I wouldn't. Because a Linux user probably hasn't
infringed their shabby stuff. No need to confess to something that you
didn't commit.

2 sen only,

Uwe