RE: [ossig] All Talk, No Action

>I also heard Linux is popular in Oracle world where those giant
>companies are switching to Linux for being "low cost" and "reliable"

i am in the midst of compiling a list of open source
user sites (not much help frm this list though :() and
interestingly enough I am told that DHL has an oracle
database with a storage capacity of 66TBs on linux!

RHB is running some biz critical app on linux as well...

maybe "what's-her-name" from the Edge should check these
out......

<<winmail.dat>>