Re: [ossig] All Talk, No Action

On Tue, 6 May 2003, [iso-8859-1] Vincent Lee wrote:

> Dinesh, I feel equally disappointed with Sharmila's article. I suppose,
> knowing little about something is worse than knowing nothing in this
> case..

actually her article was correct, adoption is low and i don't dispute
that. that's not what i was disappointed with. what disappointed me was
that in spite of me telling her specifically that there were no concrete
studies done on open source adoption, she went to to make the conclusion
that companies have decided that it does not meet their business needs.
how does one make a conclusion like that without analytical data ?

> Dinesh.. we support you !!

support the facts, not me ! :)