Re: [ossig] NAT on home network with RH8 - GUI solutions only please!

I agree that the best situation is to allow many ways to do the same
thing. GUI-guy uses GUI, command-line-guy uses command line. But I believe
command-line guys need to protect GUI-guy to make sure there is always
a way he can do things. As my wife said "How come you are always typing
in Linux? Normal people won't use it if they can't click with the mouse".

To think that just 10 years ago, the mouse don't even exists in Personal computers.

cheers
-Mike