Re: [ossig] DNS problems

yes he was and they started looking for alternatives ..... hmm, what alternatives?
Yo, anyone from Maxis ? you know who you are :) hehehe
We want alternatives :)

On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 07:18 PM, Dinesh Nair wrote:

On Thu, 1 May 2003, Michael Choo wrote:

I don't know about that, but a friend experienced 1 week down time for
his SDSL service.
and he wasn't livid ?

Regards, /\_/\ "All dogs go to heaven."
dinesh@alphaque.com (0 0) http://www.alphaque.com/
| for a in past present future; do |
| for b in clients employers associates relatives neighbours pets; do |
| echo "The opinions here in no way reflect the opinions of my $a $b." |
| done; done |