Re: [ossig] RE: [slugnet] Warning !!! Security Hole in Samba server

On 1 May 2003, Christopher DeMarco wrote:

> no, he just mv'ed it to /dev/null...

...where the shadows lie.

p.s. forgive my lotr fixation, just watched both DVDs of the fellowship of
the ring and the two towers yesterday. had the bass so high up that my
chair 8 feet away was vibrating. this layer 9 thing coupled with a good
amplifier is way awesome !