From: alancham [mailto:alancham@pd.jaring.my]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 10:45 AM
To: ossig@mncc.com.my
Subject: Re: [ossig] Linux Course

Any Linux User Group form a small training for new linux user ?

alancham

Devinder,

since it seems you don't want to fork out some money (and nobody else
neither), here are two links to really good projects. Good, not because
I contribute but I contribute because they are good:

Oskar's IP-table tutorial that tends to knock you down you get to it the
first time. But: take your time with it!:
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/
... and you'll enjoy it !

And the probably most advanced distro for firewalling:
http://www.zelow.no/floppyfw/
With the right amount to start easily and finish as a professional.

Uwe