Re: [ossig] mdc - call for volunteers!

On 14 Oct 2002 at 21:27, chris_demarco@digiland.com.my wrote:

> Hm - just joined the list to find a bunch of replies to a "call for
> volunteers"... but I missed the initial message ;)  What's cooking?

Essentially MDC has offered to host OSS projects and other resources
at their showcase centre and Tze Meng (TMTan) has been in contact
with them over this on behalf of MNCC-OSSIG to see what role the
OSSIG can play in this and how we can participate.

Some of the recent postings on this have been captured on the ML
archive at:
www.mncc.com.my/ossig/lists/general/current/