From: Tejinder Singh [mailto:tejinder@apiit.edu.my]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 11:35 AM
To: 'ossig@mncc.com.my'
Subject: RE: [ossig] mdc - call for volunteers!

Hi All,

I would like to volunteer. Any way I could help? My interest is in security
.Maybe I could be the security admin or something of the sort :-). Looking
forward to contributing and learning at the same time.

Ciao!

Ir. Tejinder Singh
Project Manager & Lecturer
Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT)
Information And Communications Technology (ICT) Group
11th Floor Wisma Semantan,
Jalan Gelenggang, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel:- +603 2092 4225 ext 1054