Re: [ossig] MDC - who'

Any volunteers? If we have a few volunteers willing to
stand out and introduce him/herself to the group. We
could vote for someone and give full support to
his/her leadership.
Alternatively, if Mukhsein is willing to contribute is
talent, and share his experience, he is probably the
best person. Mukhsein, what's your view on this?

 --- "tmtan@tm.net.my" <tmtan@tm.net.my> wrote: > I am
willing but unable, sorry

=====