[ossig] MDC - who'

----- Original Message -----
From: Vincent Lee <leehongfay@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:03:53 +0100 (BST)
To: ossig@mncc.com.my
Subject: Re: [ossig] Re: [OSSIG] MDC resource centre

> I am happy to help with the System Administration, am
> in Singapore too, can do it remotely.

Vincent, will you be willing to admin the jbos, postgres, tomcat? I think we should _only_ set up the 'services' we are willing to admin. Otherwise, it's not worth doing. This is classic case of 'putting money in location of mouth'. There's no harm in suggesting or even supporting suggestions for stuff but this must be backed with solid _admin_ time support.

Bernard, you mentioned

Regards,
Mukhsein Johari

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

"Free price comparison tool gives you the best prices and cash back!"
http://www.bestbuyfinder.com/download.htm